Architectural Associate (BIM Responsibilities)
Languages needed: English.
About the company
Flad Architects specializes in the planning and design of innovative facilities for healthcare, higher education, and science and technology clients. Serving clients globally, Flad is a recognized leader in resolving complex needs of knowledge-based organizations.
The successful candidate will
- Provide BIM support for project teams, including troubleshooting, project model setup, content development, loading Revit links from consultants, and file export.
- Understand and ensure compliance to firm BIM standards, guidelines, and best practices. Ensure BIM models adhere to all internal and client specific standards. Perform periodic QA/QC audits of project files to ensure compliance.
- Participate and contribute to design discussions, idea generation, and design work in drawing, model and 3D image formats.
- Responsible for preparing presentation drawings and models and developing designs and technical solutions throughout all phases of a project.
- Generate revisions and corrections from outline mock-ups, redlined drawings and project document sets.
- Conduct BIM training for new employees and share BIM tips and tricks with current staff.
- Participate in the BIM Committee for the purpose of knowledge sharing, best practices, lessons learned, and identifying new technology. Interface remotely with the BIM Manager.
- Manage data on various cloud based platforms and related file sharing sites.
Required education and skills
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in architecture required. Master’s degree in architecture preferred.
- Minimum of three years recent and relevant architectural experience required. Five years’ experience preferred. Experience in one of Flad’s market segments preferred.
- Proficiency in Sketch-up and Intermediate Revit knowledge required; have used Revit in academic and professional settings. Expert Revit knowledge preferred.
- In-depth working knowledge of current Revit versions with emphasis on design and production work in a team environment and project set up required.
- LEED accreditation preferred.
- Experience with AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, and 3D rendering software preferred.
How to apply
To apply, please go to this link, https://external-fladarchitects.icims.com/jobs/1273/architectural-associate-%28bim-responsibilities%29/job.
Note: Only candidates who submit work samples will be considered.
Please mention that you found this position on The Global Grid Jobs.
Post your first job opportunity on The Global Grid and we'll pay for it!
A $90 value. Use promo code GIVEME90