C+GA is currently seeking a candidate for Architect / Project Manager with a minimum of 6 years of experience, preferably with NYC experience, for residential and institutional projects.
Languages needed: English.
About the company
Curtis + Ginsberg Architects LLP is an award winning Manhattan architecture firm which values quality design, a team environment, innovation, sustainability, and collaboration. C+GA is a 42 person firm specializing in sustainable and socially responsible design, with a mix of exciting multi-family residential (market rate and affordable), cultural, planning, institutional and educational projects in the NYC area.
The successful candidate will
- Lead role on sustainable multi-family, muxed use and institutional projects, from feasibility through construction administration.
- Maintain contact and interface with client and consulting team.
- Coordinate design and production of all phases, schematic design, design development and construction documents, including supervision of the project team.
- Manage bid period and construction administration services, including site visits and coordination with the owner and potential public agency (ies).
Required education and skills
- Strong organizational, communication, and design skills, with the ability to work independently.
- Excellent project delivery experience, including construction documentation and construction administration.
- Wide ranging knowledge of architectural practice and construction in general.
- Commitment to and experience with sustainable design.
- Experience in New York City a plus; experience with public agency work a plus.
- Experience with sustainable design, resilient design and multi-family housing a plus.
- Professional architectural degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum 8 years relevant experience (post-grad). US experience required.
- Proficiency in REVIT and AutoCAD. 3D (Sketchup and Revit) proficiency a plus.
- Familiarity with Building Codes and NYC Zoning Resolution a plus.
- US Architectural registration preferred.
- LEED Certification a plus.
- Excellent English language communication and client interface skills.
- Legally eligible to work in the United States, without need for employee sponsorship.
Full benefits package provided, including health insurance and 401k plan.
Commensurate with experience and qualifications.
How to apply
Interested candidates should submit resume, 3-5 work samples, and at least two references as one PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org. Limit submissions to 5MB file size. No calls please.
Please mention that you found this position on The Global Grid Jobs.
Post your first job opportunity on The Global Grid and we'll pay for it!
A $90 value. Use promo code GIVEME90