Great opportunity with a very well respected Architectural Design & Construction Management firm that manages multi-site capital programs for national and global commercial brands. The firm is looking to expand their design team by hiring an Architect to support multiple national projects.
Salary: $20.00 - $33.00 /Hour
Languages needed: English.
About the company
Our people are everything. Since 1983, Aerotek has become a leader in recruiting and staffing services by building quality relationships that allow us to place quality people in quality jobs. With over 230 non-franchised offices, Aerotek serves 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
The successful candidate will
The architect will be supporting multiple commercial, retail and restaurant modernization projects that have been rolled out nationwide.
- Oversee projects from start all the way through completion.
- Produce architectural floor plans and layouts using AutoCAD 2015.
- Prepare elevations.
- Modify existing drawings that were provided from field personal and surveyors.
- Supply the scope of work for projects.
- Review and revising ADA surveys.
- Coordinate all demolition plans and requirements.
Required education and skills
- Bachelors degree in Architecture.
- 4-8 years of experience doing production floor plan layouts for commercial projects (Kitchens/Restaurants would be a plus).
- AutoCAD 2015 experience.
- Ability to draft with AutoCAD (needs to be able to look at this, move lines around to get right layers and equipment in the right place).
Hourly rates will vary depending on relevant experience. This position offers full benefits and the opportunity to gain experience working on very high profile projects that will help propel career growth! If you are an active or passive job seeker, this is an opportunity you at least want to hear about!
How to apply
To apply, please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please mention that you found this position on The Global Grid Jobs.
Post your first job opportunity on The Global Grid and we'll pay for it!
A $90 value. Use promo code GIVEME90