ArchitectsAlliance is a design-driven studio located in Toronto, Canada, which offers architecture, planning and urban design services to a local, national and international client base. We are looking for energetic individuals with a passion for design and a minimum of 5 years of architectural experience to join our team.
Through a diverse range of academic, institutional, residential and large-scale mixed-use projects, aA expresses a clear, consistent philosophy regarding the cultural, social and aesthetic role that architecture can play in the modern city. Award-winning aA buildings and open spaces are found on complex urban sites and university campuses across Canada, the United States and Europe.
Languages needed: English.
About the company
aA’s team of 45 architects, designers and technologists provide the full spectrum of services, applied to a scope of practice that ranges from academic and institutional buildings to large-scale mixed-use developments: condominiums and affordable housing, classrooms and research labs, private courtyards and urban streetscapes. aA projects are located all over Canada, the United States, and Europe.
Required education and skills
• Graduate of a recognized architectural degree program.
• Excellent design and visual presentation skills.
• Ability to work within and lead a team.
• Ability to work within tight time schedules.
• Fluent with current versions of Autocad, Revit and or other BIM programs, knowledge of Archicadd an asset.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• High rise residential experience.
• A strong knowledge of building science, construction details and building codes.
• Handle architectural design, detailing and documentation of projects
• Prepare 2D and 3D drawings for client review
• Prepare drawings for rezoning, site plan approval and building permit
• Develope and coordinate construction documents
How to apply
To apply, please send CV and portfolio to email@example.com.
Please mention that you found this position on The Global Grid Jobs.
Post your first job opportunity on The Global Grid and we'll pay for it!
A $90 value. Use promo code GIVEME90