Architect (5-8 years of experience)
Adrian Smith + Gordon Gill Architecture, LLP (AS+GG), an international award winning firm, has current job opportunities for Architects with 5-8 years of experience.
Languages needed: English.
About the company
Adrian Smith + Gordon Gill Architecture is dedicated to the design of high-performance, energy-efficient and sustainable architecture on an international scale.
Required education and skills
- Have a strong creative design portfolio along with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Should be self-motivated and team players.
- Sustainable/High-Performance project experience is a plus.
- Applicants should be proficient in REVIT, Rhino, Grasshopper, AutoCad, V-Ray/Maxwell, Adobe Creative Suite.
- Knowledge of Environmental Simulation Analysis tools and Digital Fabrication Methods are valuable (but not required).
- A professional degree is required, however our search will not be guided solely on years of experience. AS+GG is looking for the right fit.
- Registration/Accreditation: LEED, IDP application recommended but not required.
- Minimum Bachelor of Architecture Degree, Bachelor of Science of Arts in Architecture.
Salary will be competitive and commensurate with experience.
How to apply
To apply, submit a resume along with examples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please mention that you found this position on The Global Grid Jobs.
Post your first job opportunity on The Global Grid and we'll pay for it!
A $90 value. Use promo code GIVEME90