3D CGI Designer (Junior, Mid, and Senior Level)
Red Leaf is deeply committed to helping our team members develop professsionally; we have defined growth trajectories in the firm that focus not only on technical and artistic growth but also on refining client-facing skills. We offer competitive compensation commensurate with experience and full healthcare benefits. Our studio primarily works in 3d Studio Max and VRay; experience in these softwares is not critical but strongly preferred.
Languages needed: English.
About the company
Red Leaf is an exciting boutique creative studio that works with the best architects and developers in New York City. We are seeking 3d visualization artists at all levels to join our fast-growing office. Red Leaf’s core values are to produce the highest-level visual work and to work with premier clients who value photo-realistic work with an extraordinary attention to art direction and detail. You should love telling visual stories about architecture, excel in a team atmosphere, and enjoy continually learning from experience and your peers.
Required education and skills
- Proven desire to create stunning visuals in architecture (in any digital medium).
- Ability to meet deadlines and quality expectations.
- Great communication skills.
- Capable in solving complex visual design issues.
- Proficiency in 3ds Max, Vray, and Photoshop strongly preferred.
- Experience with photography a plus.
- A degree or working experience in architecture or interior architecture; must be able to interpret architectural drawings and concepts.
- At this time, we can only consider candidates with ability to start work immediately in the United States with valid United States Work Visas.
How to apply
To apply, please submit CV and 10-page (max) portfolio to email@example.com.
Please mention that you found this position on The Global Grid Jobs.